Monday, August 23, 2010

4) A Reminder...

Hello, hello everyone!
Newbies: Welcome to the blog! Have fun reading & spread the word!
Returns: Thanks for coming back! I love you for it.

This posting is going to be quick, but I really wanted to get another one in while still at home. Right now I'm preparing to return back to Kenyon (in Ohio), so I must finish packing!

A Reminder...
Some fun and insightful posts are planned for the near future so I would highly recommend making a regular thing out of visiting this blog as well as the accompanying Facebook & Twitter pages. You won't be disappointed! So what can you as a reader help with?

Please help increase our viral usership up by spreading the word! That's all for now!

Alas! My luggage and a highly anticipated True Blood episode are calling for me so I must part, but until next time...

"Live Excellently"

-Josh:)

No comments:

Post a Comment